July 5, 2010
Remember when I went on exchanges with Soeur Fischer-Laudenbach a couple transfers ago? She had a special mission and spent her whole mission in Paris Lilas. She is going home on Wednesday and all the sisters have been wondering who the "lucky" sister would be that got to go and fill her shoes. I am here to tell you, that it is me. I am going to go to Paris Lilas to replace Soeur Fischer-Laudenbach. I am a bit sad to be leaving
5. Do you all remember Jeanine from forever ago? She was progressing so well and then suddenly dropped off the planet? Well, she is back. I called her and fixed a rendez-vous for Thursday night...right after I leave. I am glad to leave the new companionship with a rendez-vous it will all be good. We always say, "Leave an area better than you find it." I hope Soeur Nielsen enjoys my precious
4. There are these patches that you can collect for cities in
3. Soeur Kohler had to come to
2. There was a baptism and of course the sisters did a special musical number. I played "come thou fount" and the other sisters sang "O My Father in French of course. It sounded really good and everyone loved it.
1.5. So I forgot about 4th of JULY! All the missionaries went out to the Ahret’s place in
1. When we taught Xavier we always taught him with Natacha and Noemi, who are sisters. They left on Friday to go to their home for vacation and we all went to their place for a mangez-vous [dinner appointment]. I am really glad I was able to be there with all these people that I love so much, who have definitely touched my life forever.
I can feel a lot of miracles coming this next
love you lots!